The 39 Benefits of RPO
The outsourced recruiting model RPO is a specialized type of staffing service with the specific goal of providing a better quality hire than they could recruit on their own. While this is a spectacular benefit, there’s actually many more other benefits that come along with it.
It’s with this goal in mind, RPO Providers offer staffing models that offer a variety of benefits to the hiring company.
In a previous article, I needed to think through all the different positive variables and advantages to using RPO services in hiring. After researching EP’s history with clients, carefully walking through the various opportunities where RPO drives revenue and positive change within the company. I ended up working things out on the whiteboard in my office (photo of actual whiteboard below). In conclusion, I ended up coming up with 39 different advantageous components and factors benefiting the hiring company using RPO staffing services.
As promised, the full list is included below.
View the previous article here: An Objective Look, Part 2: Pros to RPO Staffing
The 39 Benefits
- Better innovation with hiring and solving complex challenges
- Better quality hire
- Better quality of submittals
- Better workforce diversity
- Current-state hiring assessment included
- Data, analytics and reporting
- Decreased training and ramp-up times
- Detailed industry insights into future trends
- Develop new industry relationships with associations, schools, groups, nonprofits, etc.
- Direct sourcing-focused
- Ensured regulatory hiring compliance
- Flexible and strategic sourcing action plans
- Higher ratio contact-to-interview and interview-to-submittal
- Improved and seamless candidate experience
- Improved competitive advantage in market
- Improved forecasting ability and insight
- Improved new employee retention rates
- Improved stakeholder engagement
- Included company branding and jobs marketing
- Increased hiring manager satisfaction
- Increased overall employee retention rates
- Measurable and direct results of impact
- Niche industry experts (SMEs)
- Partnership model
- Perks of full-time (FT) Recruiter(s) without all of the costs
- Proactive talent acquisition services
- The proven pool of candidates/job seekers
- Reduced cost-per-hire
- Reduced need for direct advertising
- Reduced recruiting costs
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Representatives of hiring company’s brand
- Scalable model, better agility in hiring
- Spread out the cost, budget-friendly
- Streamlined practice
- Talent pooling
- Tested and predictable recruit-to-hire process
- Transparency throughout process
- Use of the latest and greatest technology/tools
Have something to add? Let me know here.
Empowered Partnerships LLC provides direct-hire, temporary, contract, and contract-to-hire personnel for employers from coast to coast. We have a wide variety of skilled specialty staff ready to work for you.
No matter if you are looking for temporary/contract workers, contract-to-hire personnel, direct hire staff, direct sourcing support, retained recruitment assistance, or recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services, we offer many different options to help employers hire and continue to grow.
If you are interested in learning more about temporary, and contractor staffing options, please contact us at email@example.com or view more information about our services on our Employer’s Staffing Services page.
Related: Are there guarantees in RPO?