Addiction Clinicians – CAC II/III or LAC Opportunities
TITLE: Clinicians – CAC II/III or LAC
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
STATUS: Full-time, Employee (NOT A CONTRACT)
# OPENINGS : 2-4
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 9AM-6PM
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- ***Access to the Top Tier Federal and State Student Loan Repayment Programs***
- $$$$$$$ Annual Base Salary (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Benefits that start after your 1st month
- 120 Hours Vacation + Paid Holidays + Floating Holidays
- 401K Matching
- PLUS additional perks and incentives along the way!
We are currently in need of addiction-focused specialist dedicated to providing specialized services to patients. This Clinician will provide individual, group and/or family psychotherapy to mental health and substance abusing clientele; works with individuals and their families in outpatient, home or community-based environments and actively participates in a multi-disciplinary team to effectively meet the clinical needs of the clients. The Clinician also provides professional interpretation and analysis of clinical data and assessments to formulate a service plan, a comprehensive summary of care, treatment and diagnosis; is responsible for navigating the treatment needs of the client, referring to internal and external resources as appropriate; aligning care outcomes and involves family and/or caretakers in all aspects of client care, when appropriate.
- CAC II, CAC III or LAC in good standing in the state of Colorado in good standing with the state
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT)
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Not the right opportunity for you?
Check out our Active Opportunities anytime online through the link below.
We look forward to working with you!