Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opportunities in Phoenix, AZ
***RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE***
Full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Opportunities in the Phoenix area with Highly Rated Employer working in a clinic-based environment
We are hiring multiple almost-licensed or currently-licensed BCBAs for opportunities with Employer of Choice in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy in multiple locations across Phoenix, AZ.
TITLE: Board Certified Behavior Analyst
LOCATION: Paradise Valley, Chandler, Gilbert and North Phoenix, AZ (RELOCATION SUPPORT AVAILABLE)
# OPENINGS: Multiple
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Hours available Monday Through Friday, 8am-530pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $60,000-$80,000 Annual Compensation
- Relocation Support Packages
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Annual Continued Education Stipend
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders. They are primarily a clinic-based environment focused on the integration of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy with children from 18 months through early age. They help children learn, speak, and grow in order to improve their quality of life and strengthen their relationships with family and friends.
Their services include Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), speech-language and feeding therapy, and occupational therapy, and addressing symptoms common in children with autism, including challenging behaviors, difficulties socializing and communicating with family and friends, and challenges with school and life skills.
BCBAs will supervise a team of Behavior Technicians and provide supervision hours to maintain licensure for Behavior Technicians registered with the state.
As a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, you will provide behavior therapy to support and encourage growth and skill development, delivery of behavioral and treatment goals for children with autism and other childhood disorders.
- Conducts ABA program management for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Provides direct client services, including initial assessments
- Supervises RBT’s and conducts training and coaching
- Collaborate with client’s treatment team and families to improve communicative, social, and behavioral outcomes for all clients, including Behavior Technicians, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists
- Facilitate parent training and support families to access community resources
- Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) license or close to completion (let us know when you are sitting for your exam)
- Experience working with children in-home or in-clinic
- Ability to earn LBA license (or active LBA)
[cs_button column_size=”1/1″ button_title=”APPLY” button_link=”https://empowered-partnerships.com/jobs/15015-2-2-3/” button_border=”no” button_bg_color=”#07afaf” button_color=”#ffffff” button_size=”btn-lg” =”null” button_icon_position=”left” button_type=”rounded” button_target=”_self”]
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient, and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.