Would You Consider an Opportunity in Steamboat Springs?
I have a random question for you: would you ever consider an opportunity in Steamboat Springs (relocation assistance is available)?
This is a truly an awesome opportunity to work with a company that actually does things differently. Through the consistent practice of group, individual and experientially therapy in combination with the highest quality nutrition from a personal chef who caterers to all needs, each participant is given all the tools and support they need through this very difficult life change. In this way, our client provides the most complete addiction treatment care.
Here’s a little preview…
TITLE: Outpatient Director/Lead Therapist
LOCATION: Steamboat Springs, CO (Relocation Assistance Available — Up to $5,000)
STATUS: Full-time, Employee
# OPENINGS: 1
WORK SCHEDULE: Flexible (ask us for more details!)
COMPENSATION: Our compensation package includes:
- $55,000-$70,000+ Annual Base Salary (negotiable dependent on education, experience level and overall qualifications)
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 2 Weeks of PTO & 5 Paid Sick Days per year
- Long-Term Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- PLUS MORE!
- REQUIRED – Master’s Degree in health services field
- REQUIRED — Currently possesses a minimum of a CAC II or higher in the state of Colorado
- REQUIRED – LPC, LCSW, LMFT or PSYD in the state of Colorado without restriction (LPCC, LMFT-C, LSW, PSYC, etc. applicable if you are close to gaining your next step in licensure).
- At least 2-5years prior experience providing services in a behavioral healthcare setting
- Valid Colorado License and insurance
- Current CPR Certification
- Familiar with the 12 Step Program and the 12 Steps/12Traditions
- Group facilitation skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of EHR and CRM
For your review, here is a link to the full job description for the Outpatient Director/Lead Therapist in Steamboat Springs…
If you are interested in pursuing the opportunity in Steamboat Springs, please apply through the link.
If you know anyone interested in relocating to Steamboat Springs for a life-changing opportunity, please let me know! We’re so proud to have the opportunity to help connect these opportunities with someone amazing, so please send anyone you might know!
Ashley Lane Boyle, CIR
Empowered Partnerships, LLC
An All-Female Owned Recruitment Firm & Creative Hiring Solutions Provider 100% Dedicated to Mental & Behavioral Health
Co-Founder & Chief Mental Health Employment Connector
Proud Members of National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Colorado