Day 10 :: 30-Day EP Plank Challenge
Here we are 1/3 of the way through our challenge already!!
Welcome to Day 10!
Today, we are holding our planking position for a full minute (aka 60 seconds) with a little twist!
We are switching things up today! It’s time to try a new plank position.
Today we going to try the…
Think long and lean while you are doing this exercise!
Here are some instructions on how to do the Superman Plank correctly:
- Place your hands and feet in a push-up position.
- Walk your hands out to the front as far as you can comfortably.
- Press your palms and fingers firmly to the ground.
- Keep your core tight.
- Lift right leg and left arm off the ground and hold level with your body.
- Hold lift for 5 seconds.
- Repeat with the opposite arm and leg.
If you find the full Superman Plank to be too difficult, try only lifting your legs and hold your arms steady in the plank position. You can also try only lifting your arms while keeping your legs in position.