Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders, is looking for a Director of Revenue Cycle Management to join our team.
TITLE: Director of Revenue Cycle
LOCATION: Chandler, AZ (Remote Option Available for Highly Qualified Candidates)
# OPENINGS: 1
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Friday, 8am-5pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $70,000-$90,000 Annual Compensation
- Performance-based Bonus
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
Our mission is to help children with autism and other childhood disorders learn, speak, and grow in order to improve their quality of life and strengthen relationships with family and friends. To do so, we utilize a unique approach to integrating the principles of applied behavior analysis with speech-language pathology expertise.
Our client is looking for a strong leader for our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) team. This person will provide leadership and support to the leadership team while analyzing, evaluating, and continually looking for improvements and efficiencies in the billing revenue cycle. As a Director of Revenue Cycle Management, you will manage and oversee the entire revenue cycle process, including managing the billing team. This role plays a critical role in ensuring that services delivered are converted to cash quickly and effectively, while communicating clearly and compassionately with families. This position will report to the CFO.
- Create and communicate revenue cycle policies and procedures
- Collaborate with executive leadership and others to establish new programs and processes to improve revenue cycle performance
- Prepare and present reports and data regarding revenue cycle performance including, for example, accounts receivable, cash collections and process improvement initiatives
- Set key operating metrics and monitor performance against benchmarks
- Audit revenue cycle performance on a regular basis, document and report results, and improvement plans and monitor progress
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure appropriate month-end patient financial system accounts receivable closing and balancing processes to lead to reliable accounts receivable reports
- Responsible for Revenue Cycle data management, patient eligibility and enrollment demographics, Billing, Accounts Receivable Management, and Collections for the entire organization.
- Identify issues and inefficiencies in the billing process and proactively resolve them
- Communicate effectively with parents regarding the cost of services and payment for services
- Manage payor contracts, including maintenance of payor tables and loading of payor contracts into patient financial systems
- Ensure organization and individual credentialing is completed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Healthcare Administration, Finance, or Information Systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Medical/Behavioral Health Group Practice with Emphasis on Back-Office Functions
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Claims Management, HIPAA standards, CMS Requirements, CPT, and HCPS Coding
- Excellent technology and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Local candidates (Greater Phoenix) preferred but remote work is possible
- Experience with Applied Behavior Analysis, Speech Therapy or Behavioral Health preferred
Empowered Partnerships LLC provides temporary, contract, and contract-to-hire personnel to healthcare and dental employers from coast to coast. We have a wide variety of skilled specialty staff ready to work for you.
No matter if you are looking for temporary/contract workers, contract-to-hire personnel, direct hire staff, direct sourcing support, retained recruitment assistance, or recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) services, we offer many different options to help employers hire and continue to grow.
If you are interested in learning more about temporary, and contractor staffing options, please contact us at email@example.com or view more information about our services on our Employer’s Staffing Services page.