What does Empowered Partnerships LLC do?
We provide direct hire and temp staffing services for mental health and behavioral health employers.
We partner with employers to create dynamic campaign engagement strategies that pair the ideal candidates with the employer that fits their goals and skill set.
What are the latest statistics in mental health recruiting?
Being a data-driven recruitment and staffing company, we follow the job market very closely.
Jobs in mental health are expected to increase by 30% by 2022 (BLS, 2016).
The duration of vacancy in health services positions has increased from 33.1 days to 51.3 days between 2013 and 2017 (DHI GROUP, 2016).
27 States report a shortage of child and adolescent psychiatrists (The National Council).
How do we work to fill open positions?
We provide a dedicated team of mental health staffing experts to provide a strong talent pipeline to fill employer’s needs as quickly as possible.
Our team brings years of combined experience and expertise in recruiting mental health, behavioral health, and health care professionals.
We work side-by-side with our clients to make sure the hiring process suits their needs and fill open positions properly and in a timely manner.
What are our steps for success?
While every client’s needs are different, Empowered Partnerships LLC has created a standard process we walk each client through. Everything will be tailored to what works best for your organization.
- We meet with employers to identify top recruiting goals
- We design and implement a candidate engagement campaign created specifically for each employer
- We match the jobs with high-quality talent
- We develop a long-term plan for future mental and behavioral health recruiting and staffing needs
What type of positions can Empowered Partnerships LLC help with?
We work with hiring managers and human resources personal to fill a variety of job categories:
- Social Work Jobs
- School-based Therapy Jobs
- Case Manager Jobs
- Psychiatric Nursing Jobs
- Mental Health Clinician Jobs
- Child and Family Counseling Jobs
- Behavioral Health Jobs
- Applied Behavior Analysis Jobs
- And more…
What kind of professionals does Empowered Partnerships LLC hire?
Empowered Partnerships LLC has been helping companies find great candidates for industry employers in a wide variety of areas including, but not limited to…
- Psychiatric Nursing (RN, NP, APRN, PMHNP)
- Social Workers (LSW, LCSW, LICSW, etc.)
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC, LPCC, LCPC, etc.)
- Marriage and Family Counselors and Therapists (LMFT, MFTC, etc.)
- ABA Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA, RBT, BHT)
- Residential Counselors
- Case Managers
- And more…
What differentiates us as a mental health staffing agency?
Employers in the mental health services and behavioral health industry are trying to hire qualified industry professionals at an increasing rate.
We help our employers cut through that competition by developing strategic and targeted candidate engagement campaigns based on real market data. We bring many years of combined specialized industry expertise to design creative hiring solutions that provide direct results of impact.
And because we are a boutique recruiting agency, our employer partners see the perks!
- In-Depth Knowledge, Experience and Focus in Niche
- One-to-One Contact & Solid Understanding of Your Needs
- Your Company Culture & Goals in Recruiting Process
- A Streamlined Process
- Reliable Results
- Just to name a few…
Why partner with us?
Empowered Partnerships LLC’s staffing programs are a unique alternative for the mental and behavioral health industry to build a strategic approach to recruiting and hiring customized to your needs and organization.
We believe in working in silence while letting our past performance and candidate testimonials speak for us.
Read what our employers and candidates are saying about us.