HOT JOB – FT/PT Nurse Prescribers Needed
Our client in Lakewood is looking for multiple Nurse Prescribers to join their team on a full-time or part-time basis. Huge network of providers to partner with! Relocation available! Must have CO license and some experience in mental health. CNS certification, Prescriptive Authority licensure by the Colorado Board of Nursing and DEA certificate required. $93K-$99K annually for each position (DOE).
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY!
TITLE: Nurse Prescriber
LOCATION: Lakewood, CO (Relocation Available)
TYPE: Full-time OR Part-Time, Employee
COMPENSATION: ***TOP NOTCH COMPENSATION*** Targeting $90K-$99K Base Salary + Comprehensive Benefits + Vacation + Wellness Perks + Incentives + Lots of Opportunity for Advancement + Etc.
The Nurse Prescriber will provide psychiatric services including medication evaluations and individual and group medication management. In addition, this person will identify potential physical problems impacting the mental health of consumers, and order and monitor appropriate laboratory tests. The Nurse Prescriber will also consult and collaborate to/with PCPs and other healthcare providers in the overall health management of consumers.
- Provides diagnostic/medication evaluations, and individual and group medication management. Provide consumers with all necessary medication education and psychoeducation.
- Consults to nurses in triaging phone calls, addressing medication problems, and requests for refills. Responds promptly to nurse’s questions or requests.
- Orders and monitors appropriate laboratory tests at clinically indicated frequency.
- Monitors and reviews consumers’ charts for medication/medical issues with appropriate follow-up.
- Provides crisis support for clinical emergencies at clinical site.
- Attends mandatory training and complies with individualized training plans if required.
- Reports high risk/problem cases and solicits consultation and help as needed. Attends supervision at times and intervals agreed upon with supervisor, and incorporates supervision into clinical practice and job performance.
- Satisfactorily completes 90% of peer review charts needing corrections within 14 calendar days (only those areas for which psychiatrists are responsible).
- Submits 90% of all SRFs/Initial Evaluation/Progress-to-Date forms within 3 working days (or within the team-specific time frame).
- Completes 95% of all paperwork by the due date.
- Ensures that fee collections meet the team goal as determined by Medical Director and Network Director.
- Provides medication-group treatment as determined by Medical Director and Network Director.
- Meets caseload requirement and required number of consumer service hours as determined by Medical Director and Network Director.
- Engages consumers and their families in the treatment process and goal-setting. Identifies/provides appropriate intervention for risk factors including lethality. Works constructively with consumer to reach agreed upon outcome, and coordinates care with internal and external providers. Maintains appropriate professional boundaries and standards, and provides appropriate follow-up for consumers.
- Exhibits professionalism, enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
- Maintains effective interpersonal relations with consumers, peers, subordinates, management, visitors and the general public.
- Effectively responds to client/consumer needs and problems, initiates and maintains positive interactions, and provides timely response to phone calls, pages, email and other requests.
- Works cooperatively with other community agencies. As appropriate and as agreed with supervisor, participates in committees, task forces, etc. of the Center or the community.
- Bilingual ability to conduct psychiatric evaluations and treatment in English and Spanish is preferred.
- There may be other, site or program specific responsibilities that are negotiated and agreed upon by the Medical Director and the site and/or network manager.
- Have an understanding of how trauma impacts the lives of the people being served, so that every interaction is consistent with the recovery process and reduces the possibility of retraumatization.
- Participate in the Center’s training/educational programs designed to enhance knowledge about Trauma Informed Care, the impact of trauma and trauma recovery.
- Ensure that delivery practices are guided by the principles of trauma informed care.
- RN degree (or equivalent)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist) certification
- Prescriptive Authority licensure by the Colorado Board of Nursing and DEA certificate
- Must have some prior experience with community mental health systems of care and principles of managed healthcare (internships or school-related experience acceptable)
- Knowledgeable and current with regard to psychopharmacology, medical/psychiatric interface, and evidence-based neuropsychiatric/neurobehavioral diagnosis and treatment
- Ability to provide leadership to/collaboration with multidisciplinary mental health team in the delivery of comprehensive and integrated clinically appropriate interventions
- Basic computer skills such as e-mail, word processing, interface with/documentation in electronic medical record and prescription writing are required
- Bilingual helpful, but not required
We are targeting between $90,000-$99,000 annually. Our client offers competitive compensation for employees, including: Competitive Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits + Vacation + Wellness Perks + Incentives + Lots of Opportunity for Advancement and Progression within your Career + Etc.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.