01 Nov Adult Disability Care Provider
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We’ll be honest, we are building a pipeline of skilled Adult Disability Care Providers for potential clients and we want to connect with you to be able to present you to your next possible employer. We are searching for energetic individuals for our client who believes that all people deserve to be involved in their communities. The Direct Care Providers support individuals with disabilities in developing soft skills as they engage in meaningful community-based services, volunteer work, and creative programming and will receive a pay rate up to $16.00 an hour.
- Do you have a passion for caring for those with Developmental Disabilities?
- You will provide short term intensive work with patients and refer patients to long term care as appropriate
- Our client’s culture is fast paced, supportive and inspiring. It is an environment where hard work and caring is expected, and no client is too difficult
- You will make a difference when you develop soft-skills in adults with disabilities, including teamwork, social skills, decision making, problem solving, self-management and adaptability
- We look for people who will provide quality, positive attention and supervision to each individual client within small groups
- Can you maintain calm and professional while intervening with clients during escalated/crisis moments?
Our candidate qualifications are simple. You must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a willingness to transport clients in your vehicle. You must be over be at least 21 years of age and be able to perform the physical demands of the position may include but are not limited to:
- Physically intervening with clients that pose a safety threat to themselves or others utilizing Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) approved techniques
- Working with unpredictable and aggressive clients and may be expected to be alone with them in the community or in their homes
If you don’t have experience with adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities and you have a passion for this population with an excellent caring attitude, and you want to make a difference for this population, our client will provide you with excellent intensive training to make sure you have the right skills and knowledge to do the best possible job.
Are you seeking supervision for your CAC, LCSW or LAC? You may obtain free internal clinical supervision through our client’s professional development program.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Your desire to learn and engage with high standard behavioral health practices and quality of care expectations that will provide positive support for clients and their families. We want to see your passionate experience today, so submit now!
Our clients are equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We and our client do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide behavioral health support to your community. Start the move today and apply now.