10 Sep Masters-Level Outpatient Therapists (Hillsborough County, FL)
Currently hiring multiple Masters-Level Therapists to work with children, families, and adults in our Outpatient facility located in the Hillsborough County, FL area
Licensed, In-Process and License Eligible Welcome!
Term: Full-time Employee
Compensation: The hourly pay rate for this position ranges from $27.00 to $30.00 per hour (or about $56,000 to $62,000 annually).
Just Some of the Many Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Bi-Weekly bonus
- Monthly PTO bonus
- Professional liability Insurance
- Buddy Program with shadowing
- Monthly TCM support groups
- Create own schedule for life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Monthly work-related expense allowance to serve clients
- Opportunity to work with a specialized caseload
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with employer contribution
- Medical GAP Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits and resources
- Bereavement Counseling
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 4% match of bi-weekly pay
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Club
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Vendor Discounts
- Flexible schedule that is family and pet friendly
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Stress relieving chair massages
- Employee referral program
- Increased management potential with our Leadership Curriculum
- Training Institute for ongoing growth and development
- Join a team with integrity and lots of community involvement
- Awesome culture! Work with diversified, talented team members that are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and are our biggest asset
Dedicated, Compassionate, Clinicians Wanted!
Our client is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of compassion, desire to help others and entrepreneurial drive. Our client is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provide clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Florida.
Work with the best!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provides mental health and/or substance use counseling services according to discipline standards and in accordance to policies and procedures
- Reviews and responds to electronic and hand written mail, memoranda and other correspondence and responds to phone inquiries timely (within 24-hours or next available business day) in a professional manner
- Maintains ongoing chart audits to ensure compliance and quality assurance of services provide
- Demonstrates proficiency in utilizing community resources as supportive services and discharge planning
- Serves as a liaison for the client, family, referral source and other social service agencies
- Ability to report to work as scheduled, in a timely fashion and with an attitude oriented toward service
- Must have flexibility to accomodate clients schedules and provide services during evening hours and weekends when needed
- Works effectively with culturally diverse groups and individuals experiencing an exacerbation of either psychiatric, substance use and/or medical symptoms, as well as experiencing a stressful situation
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling related field and a minimum of 1- year experience providing mental health and/or substance use counseling
- Must have knowledge of the principles and practices of the discipline
- Must successfully complete all criminal background checks annually
- Must provide documentation of a valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance which must be maintained throughout tenure in the amount of at least $50,000/$100,000/$50,000 for liability limits
- Must maintain a safe driving record with no more than 6 points on motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Must be Computer literate
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction providing mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.