17 Jan Peer Recovery Coach
We are hiring 2 Substance Use Peer Recovery Coaches for our client in Worcester, MA to work with individuals who have Substance Use Disorders (SUD) and are currently in recovery.
The Recovery Coach must have lived experience with substance use disorder and two years of experience in a healthcare or substance abuse program in a coaching or peer role. Our client’s pay range depending on your level of experience will be from $16.50 to $18.00/hr.
We are searching for compassionate, energetic individuals with strong collaboration skills and relationship building/coaching skills for our client who serve their diverse communities. You will work with the Office Based Addition Treatment Team to collaboratively address client/patient care and to support optimal mental and behavioral health of clients. You will join an experienced, hard working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
- Do you have a passion for caring for a diverse population in recovery from substance use disorders?
- You will be a strong contributor to the team, by helping build a high functioning practice of care.
- Our client’s culture is supportive, inclusive and inspiring. It is an environment where hard work and caring is expected.
- You will provide community outreach and peer recovery support to sustain client’s recovery in a positive manner
- You will promote recovery from addiction leveraging your navigation skills to connect patients with recovery support services that compliment your coaching and the recovery plan
- We look for people who will provide quality, positive attention and leadership to each client and team member ensuring strong relationships.
- Do you have experience working with a culturally diverse population?
- We want your passion for working with individuals, children, and families.
Our candidate qualifications are simple.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree in Human Services or related field preferred
- Completion of Patient Navigator or Medical Interpreter program preferred
- Bilingual in an additional language to English helpful but not required
- Certification as Certified Addiction Recovery Coach (CARC) or able to obtain within six (6) months from date of hire
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Your desire to learn and engage with high standard behavioral health practices and quality of care expectations that will provide positive support for clients and their families. We want to see your passionate experience today, so submit now!
Our clients are equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We and our client do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Elevate your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community.
Start the move today and apply now!
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
You must sign in to apply for this position.