- Education High School/GED
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Phoenix, AZ
- Number of Openings Multiple
- Compensation $60,000-$80,000 Annual Compensation, Quarterly Bonuses, Insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.
***LICENSED & ALMOST LICENSED WELCOME! ***
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) opportunities in Phoenix for children with autism and childhood disorders
We are hiring BCBAs/LBAs for opportunities with Employer of Choice in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy in Phoenix, AZ area.
TITLE: Board Certified Behavior Analyst
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ (RELOCATION PROVIDED)
# OPENINGS: Multiple
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Hours available Monday Through Friday, 8am-630pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $60,000-$80,000 Annual Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Annual Continued Education Stipend
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
***MUST BE ONSITE – NO TELEHEALTH OPTION***
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders. They are primarily a clinic-based environment focused on the integration of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy with children from 18 months through early age. They help children learn, speak, and grow in order to improve their quality of life and strengthen their relationships with family and friends.
Their services include Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), speech-language and feeding therapy, and occupational therapy, and addressing symptoms common in children with autism, including challenging behaviors, difficulties socializing and communicating with family and friends, and challenges with school and life skills.
As a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, you will provide behavior therapy to support and encourage growth and skill development, delivery of behavioral and treatment goals for children with autism and other childhood disorders.
- Conducts ABA program management for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Provides direct client services, including initial assessments
- Supervises RBT’s and conducts training and coaching
- Collaborate with client’s treatment team and families to improve communicative, social, and behavioral outcomes for all clients, including Behavior Technicians, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Occupational Therapists
- Facilitate parent training and support families to access community resources
- Active Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or close to completion (within 2-3 months of sitting for exam welcome to apply) required
- Active LBA or close to completion (within 2-3 months of sitting for exam welcome to apply) required
- Some supervised BCBA work experience preferred
- 3+ years of behavioral work (with children) experience preferred
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.