- Education High School/GED
- Clinical License Status Unlicensed
- Location Chandler, AZ
- Number of Openings 2
- Compensation $15.00 - $19.00/Hour or about $30,000-$40,000 Annual Compensation
GUARANTEED HOURS: Behavior Technician Opportunity in Chandler with Guaranteed Hours for children with autism and childhood disorders
We are hiring two entry-level or experienced Behavior Technicians for opportunities in Chandler with Employer of Choice in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy.
TITLE: Behavior Technician
LOCATION: Chandler, AZ
# OPENINGS: 2
TERM/STATUS: Full-time or Part-Time Employee
SCHEDULE: Hours available Monday Through Friday, 8am-530pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $15.00 – $19.00/Hour or about $30,000-$40,000 Annual Compensation
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders. They are primarily a clinic-based environment focused the integration of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy with children from 18 months through early age. They help children learn, speak, and grow in order to improve their quality of life and strengthen their relationships with family and friends.
Their services include Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), speech-language and feeding therapy, and occupational therapy, and addressing symptoms common in children with autism, including challenging behaviors, difficulties socializing and communicating with family and friends, and challenges with school and life skills.
As a Behavior Technician, you will provide behavior therapy to support and encourage growth and skill development, assisting in the delivery of behavioral and treatment goals for children with autism and other childhood disorders.
- Work one-on-one with children to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy with the support and direction of a BCBA
- Assist with data collection and clinical reporting of child learning progress
- Collaborate with treatment team, including other Behavior Technicians, BCBA’s, Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Participate in on-going training in order to further develop skills and working knowledge
- High school diploma or GED required (relevant college course work in the behavioral health field preferred)
- Prior experience working with children required. Experience with ABA preferred but not required. We will train you!
- Valid drivers’ license and proper/current insurance
- Creative, energetic, and playful disposition to work with kids
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills
- Ability to record and track progress
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Willingness to obtain Registered Behavior Technician certification upon hiring
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance card, CPR & First Aid certification
- Excellent technology and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.