- Education Bachelors
- Clinical License Status Unlicensed
- Location Walnut Creek, CA
- Number of Openings 8
- Compensation $20 - $25/Hour PLUS Full Benefits, 401K, PTO, Child-Care Benefits, etc.
We are hiring eight (8) entry-level or experienced Behavior Technicians for opportunities in Walnut Creek, San Diego and Los Angeles with the Employer of Choice in mental health and addiction treatment services for California.
TITLE: Behavior Technicians
LOCATION: Walnut Creek, San Diego and Los Angeles, CA
# OPENINGS: 8
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
TRAVEL: NO TRAVEL REQUIRED – ALL WORK DONE ON-SITE
SCHEDULE: Full-time Hours Available Monday Through Friday from…
- 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $20.00 – $30.00/Hour or about $40,000-$60,000 Full-time Annual Compensation Potential
- Employee Share Bonus (dependent upon completion of 500+ working hours/year)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care
- Life, Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Child-care Benefits
- Retirement (401K) with up to 5% Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Educational Loan Relief Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities for Further Education
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
Our client is a National Not-for-Profit Provider of mental health and addiction treatment services. They are currently operating in seven (7) different states and growing quickly.
***Must complete training within ninety (90) days of beginning employment prior to working with patients.***
Behavior Technicians will be responsible for conducting Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) with patients within our Residential, Intensive Outpatient (IOP), Partial Hospital (PHP) and Acute Inpatient treatment programs. Behavior Technicians train and work with their assigned Supervisor to design and implement CBT specific treatment plans for those with Anxiety & OCD Spectrum Disorders, Mood Disorders, Eating Disorders and Trauma-Related Disorders.
- Provide cognitive-behavioral and other therapeutic services, except medication administration, to patients, according to clinical standards of care and under the supervision of the Clinical Services Manager or Director.
- Participate in weekly supervision sessions with the Clinical Services Manager or Director and communicate with the Clinical Services Manager or Director on an ongoing basis regarding clinical issues.
- Assure documentation of therapeutic treatment plans, outcome assessments, psychosocial information and other patient care data is completed within the medical record.
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings and complete treatment plan development.
- Document mental health services according to applicable regulations and payer expectations.
- Communicate with the Utilization Review department to provide information necessary to assist in facilitating payment for services.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work or related field required. Masters’ Degree preferred.
- Experience and/or exposure to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Behavioral Health therapy
- About one (1) year relevant Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment (CBT) experience preferred. Relevant experience may include clinical care, human services, or educational equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed, due to interaction with patients and professional staff.
- Must be able to work independently and complete assignments within specified timeframes.
- Must be highly proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.