- Education Doctorate
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Remote
- Number of Openings Multiple
- Compensation Between $150,000 - $400,000 Annual Compensation
TITLE: Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist
# OPENINGS: Multiple
TERM/STATUS: Full-time or Part-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Saturday, Flexible Hours Available
COMPENSATION: Between $150,000 – $400,000 Annual Compensation
- Positive, collaborative team
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company matching
- Relocation Assistance/Sign-on bonus
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- Additional Benefits
Our client is seeking multiple Psychiatrists to work remotely providing evaluation, assessment, and follow-up appointments for clients with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses. Responsible for both direct service to clients and consultation to clinical staff.
- Provide psychiatric assessment/evaluation of children, youth and/or adults with mental illness who are referred to outpatient services
- Provide consultation to staff regarding the medical problems and medications of clients
- Responsible for the evaluation and/or referral of client’s medical conditions; Coordinate with client’s primary care physician to provide continuity of care
- Responsible for evaluating and monitoring client’s medications, including any side effects or adverse reactions
- Assure comprehensive client education when initiating and/or monitoring medication; assess and document the client’s level of comprehension. Whenever possible, provide the client with written educational materials
- Provide consultation, education, and coordination of services to community agencies and citizens as requested
- May be asked to provide psychiatric coverage when other psychiatrists are absent and/or to provide on-call psychiatric services after hours
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation legibly, by established time frames, and to accepted standards of practice
- Participate as an active member of the interdisciplinary treatment team
- Attend and participate in client staffings and treatment review meetings as requested
- Ensure established productivity standards for the position are met
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Complete all required training as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education, and ability of the employee.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited one-year internship
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited three-year psychiatric residency program
- Proof of current medical license required
- Must be eligible for Medicaid certification and insurance credentialing
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.