- Education High School/GED
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Phoenix, AZ
- Number of Openings Multiple
- Compensation $60,000 - $80,000+ Annual Compensation + Relocation Package + Quarterly Bonus Opportunities + Benefits: Medical and Dental + Retirement with Matching + Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days + Career Development & Training Opportunities + Annual Continued Education Stipend + Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
RELOCATION PROVIDED – Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) opportunities in multiple locations across Phoenix, AZ for children with autism and childhood disorders with Employer of Choice in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy.
LOCATION: Multiple locations across Phoenix, AZ
# OPENINGS: Multiple
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Hours available Monday Through Friday, 8am-630pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $60,000-$80,000+ Annual Compensation
- Relocation Package Provided
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Annual Continued Education Stipend
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
***Currently operating with MOSTLY TELEHEALTH services. When not available, BCBA’s are providing supervision either in-home or in-clinic, however, the majority of the work is being completed via telehealth. ***
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders. They are primarily a clinic-based environment focused on the integration of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Speech Therapy with children from 18 months through early age. They help children learn, speak, and grow in order to improve their quality of life and strengthen their relationships with family and friends.
Their services include Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), speech-language and feeding therapy, and occupational therapy, and addressing symptoms common in children with autism, including challenging behaviors, difficulties socializing and communicating with family and friends, and challenges with school and life skills.
As a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, you will provide behavior therapy to support and encourage growth and skill development, delivery of behavioral and treatment goals for children with autism and other childhood disorders.
- Conducts ABA program management for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Provides direct client services, including initial assessments
- Supervises RBT’s and conducts training and coaching
- Collaborate with client’s treatment team and families to improve communicative, social, and behavioral outcomes for all clients, including Behavior Technicians, Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Facilitate parent training and support families to access community resources
- Active Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required
- Active Licensed Behavioral Analyst (LBA) license required
- Experience with Pediatric ABA required
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.