- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Plymouth, MA
- Number of Openings 2
- Compensation $50,000-$70,000 annually or $50.00-$70.00/Hour
Location: Plymouth, MA
Type: Full-time Employee or Part-time Employee
Compensation: $50,000 to $70,000 annually (Full-time) or $50.00-$70.00/Hour (Part-time)
Our client is looking for a BCBA/LABA who would like to manage RBT’s and clinical services in home-based programs, leading to full time position or begin as a full-time LABA.
The LABA manages a case load of 7 to 10 families who have family members aged 0 to 21 with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). They conduct behavioral assessments, develop highly specific behavior treatment and skill development plans, and train, supervise and coordinate interventions conducted by in-home technicians. Develops a positive relationship with parents and siblings on their case load, assess and develop trainings that will benefit the family in addressing the needs of the family member with an ASD. Monitors behavior reduction and skill development progress through electronic data collection.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments (VB-MAPP, AFLS, FBA’s, etc.) and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Completes a comprehensive report based on functional behavioral assessments and other assessment tools administered and in-home observations.
- Conducts structured interviews with the client and his family about client’s behavior, goals and overall home environment
- Documents observations of the client in the home and community
- Develops focused treatment plans that identify specific measurable objectives or performance goals and interventions that are designed to reduce or eliminated problem behaviors and teach or improve adaptive skills.
- Develops specific objectives and intervention protocols that are incorporated into the client’s treatment plan.
- Develops specific and measurable parent/guardian/caregiver treatment goals and provides instruction for the parent/guardian/caregiver on implementation of strategies identified in the treatment plan.
- Supervises and works closely with the behavior technician/paraprofessional to insure 100% treatment fidelity
- Makes adjustments to treatment plans based on outcome data.
- Writes treatment plan reports as required by insurance quarterly and/or biannually
- Licensed or almost licensed as an Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA) highly preferred
- Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required
- Experience working with children and/or adults with an ASD
- At least one-year experience developing and implementing ABA programs in an applied setting
- Experience in use of EMR systems
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.