- Education Bachelors
- Clinical License Status Unlicensed
- Location Portland, OR
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $60,000-$80,000 Salary + 4 weeks PTO + Retirement Savings plan with 6.25% employer matching in the 1st year (8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year - Fully vested with your first contribution) + 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion + MORE
TITLE: Program Supervisor – Restorative Health Care to End Homelessness
LOCATION: Portland, OR (Open to Relocation)
# OPENINGS: 1
TERM/STATUS: Full-Time Employee FTE
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Friday, 730am-530pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $60,000-$80,000Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications)
- 4 weeks paid time off (PTO) per year at the time of hire (accrual increases with longevity)
- Retirement Savings plan with 6.25% employer matching in the 1st year (8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year – Fully vested with your first contribution)
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays (to be used at the employee’s discretion)
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long-Term Disability Insurance
Our client is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to adults and families impacted by homelessness, poverty, and addictions. They hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
The Program Supervisor leads a multi-disciplinary team providing intensive case management and care coordination for medically vulnerable adults facing homelessness upon discharge from the hospital. The team is focused on working with partner hospitals and referring agencies to provide recuperative care for both the acute and ongoing medical needs of patients, and also providing short-term emergency supportive housing, crisis management, referral to appropriate substance abuse, physical health, and mental health treatment, access to benefits and entitlements, appropriate and affordable housing, and further provide solutions to ending homelessness and self-sufficiency through our comprehensive approach.
The Program Supervisor works in conjunction with the RCP Program Manager through providing oversight of daily onsite tasks and workflows, participating in collaboration with community partners, and assuring that best practices of intensive case management and trauma-informed complex care coordination are utilized.
The Program Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Delivering comprehensive, client-centered, and trauma-informed integrated services.
- Actively participating in the integration of services and identify new opportunities to improve collaboration between and within service and care teams while carefully following information-sharing guidelines. Proactively identify opportunities for improvement within workflows and participate in the review of Key Performance Indicators; review and contribute to continuous improvement opportunities and plans.
- Supervise and provide coaching to case management and housing case management staff.
- Assist the Recuperative Care Manager and Data & Quality Specialist in maintaining quality assurance systems for all tasks associated with program operation. Provide feedback and coaching to team members supporting the quality of their work. Provide additional training to staff as needed to maintain program standards.
- Monitor attendance and time management of staff. Mentor team members on effective time management. Act as a resource for problem-solving with staff. Ensure team huddles happen daily.
- Support required reporting and authorization mechanisms with community partners. Support the program’s census management procedures and protocols.
- Work under the medical direction to coordinate acute and ongoing medical care.
- Perform daily and as-needed welfare checks and charting on patients enrolled in the program.
- Act as a specialty Mental Health resource for program participants and staff.
- Review hospital charts and medical records and obtain releases from patients to gather collateral information. Coordinate services available to patients.
- Respond to emergency medical situations for program participants as needed and appropriate, complete pre-hospital care reports and incident reports when necessary.
- Participate in compliance, quality assurance, and quality improvement activities as directed.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a case plan for patients upon admission to the program.
- Attend weekly clinical meetings and provide current information to team regarding client’s participation in program and other activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in health, business, or public administration, health sciences, public health, or related field and at least 1 year of progressively responsible experience in clinical leadership, health care or social services operations, or health care business management
- (OR Bachelor’s degree in health, business, or public administration, health sciences, public health, or related field and at least 4 years of progressively responsible experience in clinical leadership, health care or social services operations, or health care business management.)
- LCSW status is preferred.
- Ability to qualify or possess active QMHP certification.
- Must understand the causes of homelessness, the medical and psychosocial sequelae of homelessness, and the systems and processes used to help clients secure and maintain stable housing.
- Medical Case Management/Care Coordination/Recuperative Care experience preferred.
- Those with relevant lived experience are encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for businesses, individuals, community organizations, and our clients alike. Our client remains committed to facing these new challenges head-on, while building for the future at the same time. Leadership is more critical than ever before and identifying action-oriented and courageous leaders with strategic agility and business acumen is a top priority.
* This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.