- Education Associates
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Portland, OR
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $70,000-$115,000 Salary + 4 weeks PTO + Retirement Savings plan with 6.25% employer matching in the 1st year (8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year - Fully vested with your first contribution) + 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion + MORE
TITLE: Clinical Services Manager
LOCATION: Portland, OR (Open to Relocation)
# OPENINGS: 1
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Friday, 730am-530pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $70,000-$115,000 Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications)
- 4 weeks paid time off (PTO) per year at the time of hire (accrual increases with longevity)
- Retirement Savings plan with 6.25% employer matching in the 1st year (8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year – Fully vested with your first contribution)
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long-Term Disability Insurance
Our client is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to adults and families impacted by homelessness, poverty, and addictions. They hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through outcome-based strategies that support personal and community transformation.
The Clinical Services Manager is responsible for maintaining smooth clinical operation. This role will also be responsible to develop a workplace culture that emphasizes joy in work, collaborative problem-solving, accessibility, sustainability, hospitality, transparency, and accountability.
Our innovative program offers integrated housing, health care, and employment services with the long-term goal of eliminating homelessness. We seek to change how these services are delivered to all people, especially vulnerable populations.
- Oversee clinical operations of the site, which includes adequate and appropriate clinical staffing, supplies, and efficient flow of patients through the clinic.
- Provide clinical consultation for triage and/or clinical visits, as appropriate and ordered by providers.
- Provide supervision of clinical support staff, including team managers, care team RNs and other personnel as assigned, including hiring, conducting regular performance evaluations, coaching, reviewing requests for time off and schedule changes, discipline, and termination of assigned personnel. Plan and facilitate regular department meetings.
- Responsible for implementation and development of new initiatives and interventions that align with the mission and vision. This includes the integration of new services into pre-existing workflows, coordinating with staff to build buy in, and facilitating and evaluating tests of change.
- Represent the program and center at local events and meetings with strategic partners, payers, educational organizations, and community stakeholders.
- Current RN license in the State of Oregon or home state
- Skilled in managing nurses and staff. Experience in health care management preferred but not required.
- Process Improvement, Change Management and/or Quality Improvement experience ideal but not required.
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for business, individuals, community organizations and our client alike. Our client remains committed to facing these new challenges head on, while building for the future at the same time. Leadership is more critical than ever before and identifying action oriented and courageous leaders with strategic agility and business acumen is a top priority.
* This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.