- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location New Orleans, LA
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $95,000 - $105,000
Position Title: Director of Nursing
Location: New Orleans, LA
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type: Full-time Employee (FTE)
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Compensation: Compensation includes an annual salary of $95,000 – $105,000
*** CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH ***
Our client is a for-profit, Post-Acute healthcare group seeking to add a Director of Nursing to their 29-bed LTAC hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Our client is seeking a qualified Director of Nursing to lead and oversee our nursing department. As the Director of Nursing, your central goal will be to develop a collaborative and efficient workplace with specific attention to quality patient care.
You will perform a range of duties including maintaining department budgets, setting long-term goals, and overseeing record-keeping processes. The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience in a nursing leadership role, outstanding organizational skills, and in-depth knowledge of healthcare industry policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or a relevant field
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Louisiana in good standing required
- Must have hands-on management experience in LTAC or Med/Surg hospital setting
- In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure hospital efficiency.
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary documents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Hire and train new nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.