- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Colorado Springs, CO
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $120,000-$155,000 in Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications)
Title: Director of Perioperative Services
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Schedule: Days, 8am-5pm MT
Compensation: Targeting between $120,000-$155,000 in Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications)
Our client is the trusted leader of person-centered health, providing patients with whole-person care; harmonizing mind, body, and spirit. Generations of citizens have been served and are an important and healthier part of the fabric of Garden City and its surrounding area. Our caregivers are fueled by a purpose, united in a shared mission, and powered to serve others. As we live out that mission each day, we are committed to creating healthier and safer communities.
To provide leadership and accountability in the daily operations of the perioperative departments. This includes developing and maintaining physician relations, empowering clinical care givers through solicitation of input, and implementation of actions in order to improve the delivery of patient care. Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating the provision of services in the department. Participates in and/or supervises the delivery of patient care as necessary, and has the responsibility for establishing standards of nursing practice for the service. Assures achievement of department goals and takes an active role in the achievement of hospital goals as they relate to the operations department. Assures adherence to hospital policies and standards set forth by accreditation and regulatory agencies. Additionally, will be available to support the clinical needs of the department by providing staffing support as volume and acuity demand.
- MSN required
- Current Colorado RN License or Compact required
- Minimum 3-years administrative experience over more than one department
- Maintains professional certification in one of the following: CNOR, CPAN, CAPA, TLS, TNCC, CRNFA
- Proven success in positively impacting departmental metrics
- Proven success in building and promoting strong relationships with Surgeons, Anesthesiologist, Physician and Organizational Leaders to successfully plan and implement efficient perioperative functions and growth
* This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient, and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.