- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Portland, OR
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $80,000-$95,000 Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications), 4 weeks paid time off (PTO), 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with 6.25% employer matching, 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays, Full Benefits, PLUS MORE
TITLE: Director of Residential Services
LOCATION: Portland, OR (Requires Relocation to Portland, OR)
# OPENINGS: 1
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Friday, 8am-5pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $80,000-$95,000+ Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications)
- 4 weeks paid time off (PTO) per year at the time of hire (accrual increases with longevity)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with 6.25% employer matching in the 1st year (8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year – Fully vested with your first contribution)
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long-Term Disability Insurance
Our client is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to adults and families impacted by homelessness, poverty, and addictions. They hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through outcome-based strategies that support personal and community transformation.
The Director of Residential Services is responsible for optimizing the clinical, operational, financial, and programmatic excellence of the residential services. This includes the leadership of two residential facilities. In addition to providing comprehensive oversight and leadership, the Director of Residential Services is responsible for ongoing development, maintenance, and improvement of clinical services and systems, using evidence-based and data-driven means. The Director of Residential Services collaborates effectively with the SUDS leadership team to continuously improve outcomes, experience, and efficiency; and with the Health Services leadership team to continuously improve integration of services across the Health Services continuum.
· Works as part of the SUDS leadership team to oversee the long-term health, quality, effectiveness, and strength of the health system.
· Work collaboratively with directors to further the mission.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships external to the organization with funders, peers, and other industry partners as appropriate to best serve the needs of the organization.
· Represent client in community and public discussions, forums, and in planning and committee settings, particularly those related to SUD services
· Provide clinical leadership, management, and oversight of Residential services
· Spend substantial time rounding and engaging staff in their standard work, to observe, mentor, and coach them in a manner that creates a culture of accountability and fosters continual improvement.
· Collaborate with other members of the SUDS leadership team to achieve excellence in SUDS programming, with a specific emphasis by the Director of Residential Services in ensuring clinical quality, operational workflow, financial sustainability, and compliance with program design.
· Develop Residential services budget with input and approval from the Finance Office and the Senior Director of SUDS.
· Collaborate with Billing and Accounting to develop systematic reports and processes to detect and respond to variances in expenses and revenues in a timely manner.
· Regularly reviews budget and financial results with program leadership to facilitate collaborative understanding and problem-solving of financial issues.
· Ensures that financial results meet or exceed adopted budgets; recommends and executes plans to improve financial performance as needed.
· Ensures that program services and operations are practiced according to the highest professional and ethical standards.
· Develop strategic, measurable outcome and in-process goals for all dimensions of Residential services to lead clinical, operational, and financial excellence. Goal domains include growth, sustainability, clinical quality, staff engagement, access, and client centered.
· Oversee the design and implementation of systematic and rigorous processes for all services to support the attainment of clinic goals in the domains noted above.
· Collaborate with peers in other practices to learn, borrow, and share best practices in standard work in the domains noted above.
· Develop and maintain systems to ensure compliance with regulations, licensures, credentials, and contractual stipulations.
· Ensure policies, procedures, and expected practices are implemented, maintained, and followed.
· Ensure clinical privileging requirements are met for all direct reports pursuant to the Privileging Policy.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in behavioral health care clinical operations, preferably in a residential setting
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or similar field of study and credentialed as a QMHP.
- LCSW, LPC, or LMFT required
- CADC II or higher required
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check, including CRIMS background check through BCU
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for businesses, individuals, community organizations, and our clients alike. Our client remains committed to facing these new challenges head-on while building for the future at the same time. Leadership is more critical than ever before and identifying action-oriented and courageous leaders with strategic agility and business acumen is a top priority.
* This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient, and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.