- Education High School/GED
- Clinical License Status Unlicensed
- Location Worcester, MA
- Number of Openings 15
- Compensation $18.00 to $25.00 per hour
Earn Your RBT Certification for FREE
Are you interested in working in the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field? Looking to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification for FREE?
Our client is currently hiring entry-level ABA Behavior Technicians/Therapists across Massachusetts
***PERKS, PERKS AND MORE PERKS***
- Competitive Hourly Compensation ($18.00 – $25.00/hour)
- Flexible Schedules (mostly afternoons and evenings)
- Paid Training to get you Started Working
- Paid RBT Training ($250.00 – $500.00 value – offered for FREE)
- Reimbursement for RBT Exam
- $500 Employee Incentive Bonus Given Upon Completion
ABA Behavior Technicians/Therapists will provide one-on-one in-home ABA treatment services to children ages 0-22, diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or a related developmental disability.
Bilingual or bi-cultural not required, but preferred (*Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Creole, Arabic, Cambodian, etc.).
ABA treatment sessions are typically held between 2:00pm and 8:00pm, Monday through Friday, as well as throughout the day on the weekends. There may also be some daytime ABA treatment sessions available to work during the week. The total number of ABA treatment session hours available on each individual client’s case varies. Clients typically use 10 to 20 direct ABA BT treatment hours per week. It is strongly encouraged that any individual interested in applying to be willing and able to make a minimum of a six-month commitment to working with clients.
- High School Diploma or GED completed
- Some exposure to child-care
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Psychology, Education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Speech and Language Treatment Services, Hearing Services, or another related field of study.
- Experience working with children ages 0-21 providing one-to-one ABA-based treatment services; experience implementing the principles, methods, and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA); and/or Educational, Speech, or Allied Mental Health Treatment Services experience.
ALL EMPLOYEES (PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME) HAVE ACCESS TO THE BELOW BENEFITS…
The hourly pay rate for this position ranges from $18.00 to $25.00 per hour and is based upon each applicant’s level of experience and education.
All training is provided and paid – employees will be compensated at their hourly rate for the time spent attending training sessions.
Earn your RBT certification for FREE – Our client provides all training needed to successfully complete the national Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification. Employees are given 6-months to complete the course.
RBT Exam Reimbursed – All employees who complete the requirements for the Registered Behavior Technician certification and complete the exam, will be reimbursed for the cost of the exam.
$500 Employee Incentive Program – Our client offers an additional $500.00 bonus incentive for employees who complete their New Employee Training Plan.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
Move your career in a positive direction providing mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.