- Education Doctorate
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Atlanta, GA
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $80,000-$120,000 Annual Compensation (dependent upon qualifications), paid time off (PTO), Retirement Savings plan, Full Benefits, PLUS MORE
TITLE: Licensed Psychologist
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
RELOCATION: Relocation Acceptable – Some Assistance Available
COMPENSATION: The compensation package includes…
- $80,000-$120,000 Base Salary Compensation (BOQ)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Matching
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Multiple Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
We are hiring a Licensed Psychologist for our client in Atlanta, GA experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) to apply clinical assessments and counseling to children and adolescents.
Our client offers a wide range of outpatient services designed to meet the needs of children requiring behavioral diagnosis and applied behavioral analysis (ABA), occupational, feeding, and speech treatments in the center, home, and school settings. They are trusted for their expertise in treating neurological, genetic, sensory processing, and feeding disorders; language delays; and behavioral concerns.
The Licensed Psychologist will assume a key role in our organization as a diagnostician and billing provider. This candidate will need to have special strengths in the area of child and adolescent assessment and intervention. Reporting to the CCO, the Licensed Psychologist will provide diagnostic evaluations and participate in psycho-diagnostic staffing meetings with staff. In coordination with other members of the team, this position will be responsible for clinical services within the organization, including researching, developing, and implementing clinical programs which meet and exceed standards and best practice guidelines; for developing models of care and product lines to meet customer needs and expectations; for marketing services; for performance improvement initiatives; and for assisting clinic managers as they develop and implement strategies to meet organizational business unit fiscal and operational goals.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Attention to Detail – the ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude Toward Others – maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Emotional Control – the ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoyment of the Job – the feeling that one’s job is both fulfilling and rewarding and that it has a positive and useful.
- Flexibility – The ability to readily modify, respond to and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Handling Stress – the ability to balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses; the ability to appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace
- Developing Others – Develops the ability of others to perform and contribute to the organization by providing ongoing feedback and by providing opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods
Our candidate qualifications are simple. You must have:
- Doctoral degree and licensed in the state applicable as a Psychologist
- Must complete CE courses as outlined by thePsychology Board
- Maintain a negative Tuberculosis screening according to the CDC
- Obtain and Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification every 2 years
- Maintain clear criminal skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to successfully manage travel schedule and needs of Centers
NOTE: Some travel may be required to our locations around Atlanta, GA.
- Conduct approximately 10 diagnostic evaluations per week for patients referred for ABA services using standardized measures
- Carry out screenings and DX assessments including ADOS, ADI-R, Sensory Profile, Vineland, and CARS
- Participate in the development, implementation & monitoring of evidence-based clinical models of care, practice guidelines, and ethical clinical standards to meet consumer needs and to ensure best practices throughout the organization
- Within areas of responsibility, ensure staff knowledge of and adherence to clinical & operational best practices, internal and external policies, procedures, ethical standards, laws, regulations, contract provisions, standards, accreditation requirements, and the organization’s corporate compliance plan
- Ensure that clinical services and products meet the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders, as determined by internal/external needs assessments, surveys, and performance improvement initiatives
- Participate in the design and implementation of clinical outcomes studies and other performance improvement initiatives to meet the needs and expectations of the organization and the persons it serves. Analyze any organization-wide surveys to develop response plans, including customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, etc
- Ensure that appropriate risk management practices are established and carried out within areas supervised
- Participate in the development of the annual clinical and operations training plan for the organization; participate in the implementation of competency-based orientation and professional education programs to meet the needs of the organization and its clinical/operations staff.
- Participate in the development and implementation of clinical policies and procedures related to all areas of clinical service
- Participate in the oversight of clinical practices and systems related to all areas of clinical service.
- Provide clinical supervision, as required or assigned.
- Participate in community, professional, or other activities to advance the interests of the organization and those it serves
- Participate in the establishment, maintenance, and evaluation of the organization’s plan for professional services, including privileging and credentialing, clinical staffing meetings, peer review, and other essential clinical processes
- Provide ongoing leadership, professional development, and other supports to persons supervised.
- Provide some direct services in the form of individual, family, and group services and psychological evaluation
- Adhere to the rules, regulations, policies, and processes outlined in the Hopebridge policy and procedure manual
- Protect patient rights and privacy according to HIPAA regulations, and Hopebridge policy and procedures manual
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a patient and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Generate team spirit through creating and maintaining an environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend special education programs and in-service trainings related to the clinic
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.