- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Worcester, MA
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $50,000 -$67,000 + Access to the largest Federal Student Loan Repayment Program + 34 Days PTO to Start + MORE
TITLE: LCSW/LICSW Clinician
LOCATION: Worcester, MA
COMPENSATION: The compensation package includes…
- ***Access to the largest Federal Student Loan Repayment Program***
- $50,000-$67,000 Base Salary Compensation (BOQ)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days = 34 Days Off
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Covered Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Matching
- Multiple Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
We are hiring for our client in Worcester, MA an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) to apply clinical assessments and counseling to individuals, children, and families.
You will join a PCMH Prime Level III Accredited team that has received the prestigious HRSA Gold and Silver Award for quality client service. They have also received NCQA recognition, where staff thrives in a qualitative environment; looking for new challenges of development and improvement as the organization is driven by metrics to quality patient care.
We are searching for energetic individuals with leadership qualities and strong collaboration skills for our clients who serve their diverse communities. You will work with primary care medical providers to collaboratively address client/patient care and to support optimal medical and behavioral health. You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities. You will join a committed team who works hard and takes care of each other by taking time to eat lunch together to decompress from the intense work. Self-care is important to this team and you will be a welcome participant!
Our candidate qualifications are simple. You must have:
- Master’s in Psychology, Social Work or Counseling
- Current LCSW or LICSW license
- Previous outpatient experience
- Experience or interest in working with all age groups
- Experience with Substance Use Disorder (SUD) services helpful but not required
- Spanish bilingual preferred
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.