- Education Bachelors
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Denver, CO
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $80,000 - $105,000 + $10K Bonus
Magnet Hopsital in Denver looking for RN with experience in case management and utilization review for a Manager of Case Management opportunity offering a $10,000 bonus!
TITLE: Manager, Case Management
LOCATION: Denver, CO
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
COMPENSATION AND PERKS, PERKS, PERKS:
Our compensation package includes:
- $80,000 – $105,000 Competitive Annual Base Salary (reflects market competitiveness and honors your level of expertise)
- $10k bonus with 2 year commitment!
- Two Medical Plan Options, Wellness Programs, Dental Plan Options, Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Spousal Life Insurance, Child Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- Direct Care Access
- Education/Tuition Assistance
- Product and Service Discounts (did someone say lift tickets?)
Our client is looking for somone to provide overall coordination for care management in the acute care continuum by establishing a comprehensive program which includes social work services, utilization management, and patient case management with discharge planning. Supervises and coordinates the delivery of all Case Management services including acute care services. This includes staff education, hiring, coaching, performance management and mentoring of staff. Responsible for financial management of department including review of productivity and staffing. Responsible for operations of CM department including coordination of UM committee and UM reports. Serves as a clinical resource person for case management services for other hospital departments. Acts as a community liaison with external review agencies, home care providers, durable medical equipment providers, medical staff and other community resources used for discharge planning. Has oversight of Key Performance Indicators for Case Management and provides feedback and direction to Case Management team. Targets are met so that case management remains quality focused.
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is a TOBACCO-FREE CAMPUS. There is no smoking or use of other tobacco products (chewing, dipping, etc.) on this unit or anywhere else on the hospital campus. For our patients who do smoke we will provide nicotine patches or gum to help with this transition.
- RN licensed in state of CO
- Minimum of a BSN
- 4 years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- 3 years with progressive experience in care management to include discharge planning and utilization review
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- Coding experience or knowledge preferred
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction providing mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.