- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Frisco, CO
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $57,000 to $70,000
We are looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for an outstanding Outpatient Integrated Behavioral Health Consultant opportunity in Frisco, CO.
TITLE: Outpatient Integrated Behavioral Health Consultant
LOCATION: Frisco, CO
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
COMPENSATION AND PERKS, PERKS, PERKS:
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive Annual Base Salary between $57,000 to $70,000
- Two Medical Plan Options, Wellness Programs, Dental Plan Options, Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Spousal Life Insurance, Child Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- Direct Care Access
- Education/Tuition Assistance
- Product and Service Discounts (did someone say lift tickets?)
Work closely with PCPs and psychiatrists while independently diagnosing and treating patients using evidence-based psychosocial interventions such as CBT, motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving, and distress tolerance.
This position offers a gratifying blend of both therapist and case manager duties, and is engaging, dynamic, team-based, challenging, and community-oriented. Additionally, our Integrated Behavioral Health Program is rapidly expanding, so the ideal candidate will take advantage of the many opportunities available to shape the future of Integrated Behavioral Health.
NOTE: We are a TOBACCO-FREE CAMPUS. There is no smoking or use of other tobacco products (chewing, dipping, etc.) on this unit or anywhere else on the hospital campus. For our patients who do smoke we will provide nicotine patches or gum to help with this transition.
Our requirements are simple. You must have…
- Completed Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Active Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license in the state of Colorado
- Minimum 1-2 years direct clinical experience delivering behavioral health care in a related setting
- Prior formal training and experience in brief, structured counseling techniques (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) or Problem-Solving Treatment (PST), etc.). Competence with DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and treatment planning based on these conditions.
- Experience with design, implementation, or maintenance of the IMPACT model, SBIRT model, or other appropriate evidence-based models of behavioral health care delivered in primary care settings.
- Experience working with medically ill patients in a primary care setting.
- Experience working with all age ranges of patients
Considering relocating? Check out this quick and easy Cost of Living Calculator to help!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is a WOSB recruitment firm 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment.
Move your career in a positive direction providing mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.