- Education Associates
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Lakewood, CO
- Number of Openings Multiple
- Compensation $3,000 Sign-On Bonus with 1-Year Commitment + $58,000-$77,500 Annual Base Salary (DOE) + Full Benefits & Incentives
Title: Psychiatric RN or LPN
Hours Available: Monday – Sunday, 7am-11pm (rotating weekends on-call)
Openings: Multiple Positions Open
- Opening #1: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Opening #2: Tuesday-Saturday 3pm-11pm
- Opening #3: Saturday/Sunday 7am-3pm
- Opening #4: Saturday/Sunday 3pm-11pm
Location: Lakewood, CO
· $3,000 Sign-On Bonus with 1-Year Commitment
· $58,000-$77,500 Annual Base Salary (DOE)
· $$$ Shift Differential on top of your base
· Full Benefits and Incentives
Provide medical and psychiatric nursing services to consumers. Provide medical screening to determine need for immediate medical services. Collaborate with prescribers for emergency medication management including medication problems and side effects. Identify potential physical problems impacting the mental health of consumers.
· Completes standardized medical screening (including taking vital signs) for all consumers to help determine the level of care necessary.
· Identifies medical conditions requiring immediate medical attention and assists in facilitating referral to Urgent Care or Emergency Room.
· Assesses consumer’s current medications and/or side effects including AIMS testing or any medical condition that may affect her/his mental illness.
· Administers injections and STAT medications as authorized.
· Coordinate bridge scripts with on-call psychiatrist.
· Works diligently with consumer to help obtain prescribed medications, keeping in mind the importance of medication costs.
· Informs other WIC staff of medical conditions affecting the consumer’s health and affecting his or her mental status and treatment needs.
· Works jointly with other WIC staff in coordination of follow-up care plan following assessment at WIC.
· Provide consumers with medication education.
· Attends and participates in group supervision, team and other meetings as appropriate.
· Valid Registered Nurse (RN) OR LPN license in the state of Colorado
· AARN, BSN, MSN or comparable nursing education
· Experienced with Substance Use Disorder (SUD) services and medication management
* This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.