- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Worcester, MA or Remote
- Number of Openings Multiple
- Compensation $100,000 to $135,000 DOE
TITLE: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (On-site & Remote)
LOCATION: Worcester, MA OR Virtual/Remote
# OPENINGS: Multiple
TERM/STATUS: Full-time OR Part-time
SCHEDULE: Hours Available Monday through Friday 8am-8pm EST and Saturday 8am-5pm EST
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- Access to the largest Federal Student Loan Repayment Program
- $100,000 -$135,000 Annual Base Salary Compensation DOE
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Covered Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Matching
- Continued Education Benefits
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days = 34 PTO Days
- Multiple Opportunities for Career Growth
We are open to a variety of schedules and experience levels. New grads with no experience must be local to Worcester, MA to qualify. If remote, candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, be a licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in their state of residence, and in Massachusetts (or willing to obtain licensure in MA).
You will join a PCMH Prime Level III Accredited team that has received the prestigious HRSA Gold and Silver Award for quality client service. They have also received NCQA recognition, where staff thrives in a qualitative environment; looking for new challenges of development and improvement as the organization is driven by metrics to quality patient care.
Our candidate qualifications are simple.
You must have:
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Graduate of an ANA accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Current licensure as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in home state of residence and in Massachusetts (or willing to obtain)
- Current DEA/Mass Controlled Substance license for prescriptive authority
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.