- Education High School/GED
- Clinical License Status Unlicensed
- Location Virtual
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $40,000-$45,000 + Generous Quarterly Incentive Bonus Opportunities (up to 40% annual base)
Empowered Partnerships LLC is growing our team! We are looking for a new or recent graduate with strong organizational and communication skills and a demonstrated passion for mental health or behavioral health.
Title: Mental Health Recruiter/Account Manager
Location: Virtual – Work from Home Office (eastern, central or mountain time zones only)
Type/Schedule: Employee/Full-time (40-hours/week), Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
Compensation: Our compensation package includes…
- Competitive Annual Base Salary – $40,000 to $45,000
- Generous Quarterly Incentive Bonus Opportunities (up to 40% annual base)
- Please share your compensation requirements with us.
The Perks & Benefits:
- Knowing the work you’re doing is having a direct and positive impact (this is #1)
- All Virtual Team – You will be supporting employers from the comfort of your home office
- Unlimited PTO – We’re not that big into counting 😉
- No Work on Your Birthday – Take your big day off and go do something fun
- Summer Hours – We take off Friday afternoons during the summer months
Our team is growing!
Empowered Partnerships LLC is a growing all-virtual recruitment firm based out of Evergreen, CO dedicated to serving mental and behavioral health employers across the country. We specialize in developing and driving consistent talent pipeline activity with the goal of engaging and hiring high-quality ‘happily employed’ professionals for our employers.
We are currently looking to expand our team with a new full-time team member! As an all virtual team, we are open to this person being in any state located within the east, central or mountain time zones, with a preference for those located in Colorado.
The purpose of your position within Empowered Partnerships every day as a Mental Health Recruiter/Account Manager will be to manage client activity and drive candidate engagement.
Your main goals in this role will be to…
- Direct source new perspective candidates while also working to engage previously sourced candidates
- Complete a prescreen of interested candidates and submit information to account
- Collect candidate documentation
- Complete reference checks
- Maintain consistent communication with client daily
- Manage and maintain all candidates through the client selection process through hire
We are looking for someone who is…
- Not afraid to pick up the phone, go-getter personality – we don’t wait to set up interviews, we move quickly
- Highly organized and possess the ability to keep multiple balls in the air at once
- Strong communicator and understand that ‘no update’ is an update
- Motivated to keep things moving forward
Apply for consideration today!
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) who is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is a WOSB agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.