- Education Associates
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Ulysses, KS
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation See description
TITLE: RN ER/ED
LOCATION: ULYSSES, KS
WORK SCHEDULE: Variable, TBD
COMPENSATION AND PERKS, PERKS, PERKS:
Our compensation package includes:
- $22.00 – $28.00/HOUR COMPENSATION (dependent upon level of expertise/experience)
- Qualified candidates may be eligible for a $15,000 Commitment/Sign-On Bonus
- Two Medical Plan Options, Wellness Programs, Dental Plan Options, Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Spousal Life Insurance, Child Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- Direct Care Access
- Education/Tuition Assistance
- Product and Service Discounts (did someone say lift tickets?)
- PLUS LOTS, LOTS, LOTS MORE
Our client’s system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training, and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a TOBACCO-FREE CAMPUS. There is no smoking or use of other tobacco products (chewing, dipping, etc.) on this unit or anywhere else on the hospital campus. Nicotine patches or gum will be provided to help with the transition.
We are looking for qualified candidates with at least one (1) year of nursing experience.
Qualified candidates will need the following:
- REQUIRED – 1YR RN EXP
- Current RN license in Colorado or National Licensure Compact
- Minimum Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required
- BSN preferred, but not required
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction providing support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.