- Education Associates
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Colorado Springs, CO
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $56,000 - $75,000 Competitive Annual Base Salary
TITLE: RN-NICU- Nights- SIGN ON BONUS
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
WORK SCHEDULE: Nights
COMPENSATION AND PERKS, PERKS, PERKS:
Our compensation package includes:
- $56,000 – $75,000 Competitive Annual Base Salary (reflects market competitiveness and honors your level of expertise)
- Two Medical Plan Options, Wellness Programs, Dental Plan Options, Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Spousal Life Insurance, Child Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- Direct Care Access
- Education/Tuition Assistance
- Product and Service Discounts (did someone say lift tickets?)
Our client values incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Our nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is a TOBACCO-FREE CAMPUS. There is no smoking or use of other tobacco products (chewing, dipping, etc.) on this unit or anywhere else on the hospital campus. For our patients who do smoke we will provide nicotine patches or gum to help with this transition.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Qualified external candidates may be eligible for a $10k sign-on bonus
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN’s
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- NRP – upon hire or within 6 months
- 1 year previous Nursery or NICU experience; unless hired through the NICU training program
Physical Requirements – Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction providing mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.