- Education Associates
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Castle Rock, CO
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $28.85 - $36.26/Hour (or about $60,000 - $75,000 annually)
Title: RN/Registered Nurse – $10K Bonus
Location: Canon City, CO
Schedule: Nights, 5pm-5am
Compensation: $28.85 – $36.26/Hour (or about $60,000 – $75,000 annually)
**$10k bonus for a two-year commitment to nights for qualified ICU RN’s-new employees**
- Current RN license in the state of Colorado or National Compact Licensure
- Minimum Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- One-year RN ICU experience required
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- ACLS from the AHA required
- TNCC required upon hire or within 1 year
- NIHSS required upon hire or within 1 year
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.