- Education Associates
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Colorado Springs, CO
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $28.85 - $36.26/Hour (or about $60,000 - $75,000 annually)
Title: RN/Registered Nurse – ICU
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Schedule: Nights, 5pm-5am
Compensation: $28.85 – $36.26/Hour (or about $60,000 – $75,000 annually)
**New employees that have one year of RN ICU experience can get a $2500 sign-on bonus for a 1-year commitment or $5k for 2-year commitment **
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines, and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN’s
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required upon hire or within 6 months
- TNCC required upon hire or within 12 months
- One year RN ICU experience required
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to ICU
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.
Similiar Open Positions: