- Education High School/GED
- Location Paradise Valley, AZ
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $45,000 to $50,000
TITLE: Scheduler – Office Coordinator
LOCATION: Paradise Valley, AZ
# OPENINGS: 1
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $45,000-$50,000 Annual Compensation
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders, is looking for an Administrative Operations Coordinator to join their growing team.
Their mission is to be an ally in growth. To do so, they utilize a unique approach of integrating the principles of applied behavior analysis and speech-language pathology expertise.
This isn’t just a job to them…they go home each day knowing we made a difference and think about how they can build on that tomorrow.
The role plays a vital role in ensuring that we provide the highest level of care possible to the children and families we serve. The role’s mission is to build and maintain a seamless scheduling experience for clients and staff and to keep the clinic running smoothly.
The role is best suited for an individual with healthcare experience who cares deeply about people, embraces technology, and has a keen attention to detail.
- Creates an efficient and complex therapy schedule in a timely manner with input from Supervising Clinicians and Clinical Director
- Effectively disseminates and communicates schedule to patients and staff
- Troubleshoots staff and patient call outs to ensure patients receive scheduled therapy
- Collaborates with the Intake team regarding treatment availability to ensure effective intake and onboarding process
- Greets patients and visitors with professional and positive demeanor, ensuring a positive experience with Ally
- Ensures supplies and materials are ordered in a timely manner
- Interface with key vendors (e.g. property management, cleaning, etc.) to ensure the clinic runs smoothly for patients and staff
- Supports Clinical Director with other administrative responsibilities
- Must be incredibly efficient, organized, and focused on the details while managing a complicated process that involves internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in scheduling systems to manage complex resource allocation across large groups
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.