- Languages (English is excluded) Spanish or Arabic
- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed, License-Eligible
- Location Worcester, MA
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $50,000 to $58,000 Base Salary
TITLE: School-Based Therapist
LOCATION: Worcester, MA
# OPENINGS: 1
COMPENSATION: The compensation package includes…
- $50,000-$58,000 Base Salary Compensation (based on overall qualifications)
- Paid Summers Off – Work the school year (August 31st through June 15th)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Covered Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Multiple Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
- Access to the largest Federal and State Student Loan Repayment Programs
You will join a PCMH Prime Level III Accredited team that has received the prestigious HRSA Gold and Silver Award for quality client service. They have also received NCQA recognition, where staff thrives in a qualitative environment; looking for new challenges of development and improvement as the organization is driven by metrics to quality patient care.
We are looking for a Licensed or Almost Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) with school-based experience or some level of clinical experience, outpatient preferred.
Based out of a local High School, this person will be applying clinical assessments and providing counseling to individuals, children and families. You will work with primary care medical providers (PCPs) to collaboratively address client/patient care and to support optimal medical and behavioral health. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
- Active or eligible LCSW or LICSW licensure in the state of Massachusetts (or the ability to gain your licensure within 30-60 days)
- Also open to actively licensed LMHC in the state of Massachusetts (we are not able to consider license eligible LMHC candidates)
- 1-2 years minimum professional clinical outpatient experience or experience working with school-aged children or teens (preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish or Arabic not required but preferred
- Must be flexible with processes and the ability to bend and flex as needed, without interruption
- Must have the ability to initiate new relationships, develop/navigate resources and conduct outreach
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.