- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Worcester, MA
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $55,000 - $65,000 Base Salary + Access to the largest Federal Student Loan Repayment Program + 34 PTO Days + Full Benefits + MORE
TITLE: Licensed Clinician
LOCATION: Worcester, MA
# OPENINGS: 1
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- Access to the largest Federal Student Loan Repayment Program
- $50,000 -$65,000Annual Base Salary Compensation DOE
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Covered Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Matching
- Continued Education Benefits
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days = 34 PTO Days
- Multiple Opportunities for Career Growth
The Licensed Clinician will provide clinical assessments & counseling to our clients and will work collaboratively with other clinicians to continually assess the needs and expectations of clients. This role will identify, and address client needs and expectations. The Licensed Clinician will also work with primary care medical providers to collaboratively address client/patient care and to support optimal medical and behavioral health.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, health care professionals, funders and other regulatory agencies.
- Supervise internship students and LCSW, as needed.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision, and to plan, coordinate, and carry out those tasks necessary to meet the job responsibilities.
- Awareness of resources available to accommodate the needs of patients.
- Commitment to providing cost-conscious, fiscally responsible, timely, efficient, effective, safe, patient-centered, culturally competent, equitable, and participatory health care.
- Processes personal health information in accordance with HIPPA policies and procedures.
- Commitment to providing health care to families in a medically underserved community.
- Willingness to be flexible in the development of new methods of health service delivery.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a highly confidential manner.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or counseling required
- Active LCSW, LICSW, LMHC (will consider those on track to get LMHC), or PsyD in the state of Massachusetts
- Experience working with adults with SUD or SPMI (or a related population) required
- Experience working with the homeless population ideal but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish ideal but not required
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.