- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Chandler, AZ
- Number of Openings 1
- Compensation $20.00 - $22.00/Hour
TITLE: Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
LOCATION: Chandler, AZ
# OPENINGS: 1
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Friday, 8am-5pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $20.00 – $22.00/Hour or about $40,000-$44,000 Annual Compensation
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism and other childhood disorders, is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant to join our growing team.
They’re mission is to be an ally in growth to the children and families we serve. To do so, we utilize a unique approach of integrating the principles of applied behavior analysis (how to teach) with speech-language pathology expertise (what to teach).
This isn’t just a job to us…we go home each day knowing we made a difference and think about how we can build on that tomorrow.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant, you will assist the Supervising Speech-Language Pathologist by conducting therapy for children with autism and other childhood disorders in the areas of receptive and/or expressive language, articulation, fluency, augmentative/alternative communication (AAC), and oral motor skills. You will also maintain therapy materials and equipment, provide administrative support and other duties within your scope of practice as assigned by your Supervising Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Provide high-quality one-on-one speech and language therapy to children with autism and other childhood disorders
- Record session data and write session summary in Central Reach (practice management software) during each session
- Assist Supervising Speech-Language Pathologist in speech and language evaluations and/or feeding evaluations
- Assist Supervising Speech-Language Pathologist with administrative tasks, such as, but not limited to, collecting data during therapy sessions and reporting on treatment plan template, creating, preparing, organizing, maintaining, cleaning therapy materials and clinic equipment
- Collaborate with the treatment team, including Behavior Technicians, Behavior Analysts, Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Licensed by the Arizona Department of Health as an SLPA
- Experience working with children diagnosed with autism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Passion for learning and helping families
- Team player!
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.