- Education High School/GED
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location Paradise Valley, AZ
- Number of Openings Multiple
- Compensation $60,000-$80,000 Base Salary + Relocation Assistance + Medical and Dental Benefits + More
Our client is a specialty clinic for children with autism, is looking for Multiple Speech-Language Pathologists (CCC-SLP) to join our growing team in Paradise Valley, AZ.
We have built clinics focused on helping children with autism develop verbal and social skills by integrating the expertise of Speech-Language Pathologists and evidence-based treatment methods based on the principles and of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Verbal Behavior. We believe that this cross-discipline and truly integrated approach produces the best outcomes possible for children with autism.
TITLE: Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)
LOCATION: Paradise Valley, AZ
TERM/STATUS: Full-time Employee
SCHEDULE: Monday Through Friday, 8am-5pm
COMPENSATION: Compensation package includes…
- $60,000-$80,000+ Annual Compensation
- Relocation Package Provided
- Benefits: Medical and Dental
- Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid Holidays + Paid Personal Days
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Excellent Opportunities for Long-Term Professional Advancement
***While relocation is required, through the COVID-19 pandemic, we are operating EXCLUSIVELY on TELEHEALTH services. ***
The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide the highest quality and standard of speech-language therapy and/or feeding therapy to children with autism. Simply put, your work will directly change the lives of children with autism and help shape the future of our growing company.
- Provides one-to-one speech and language and/or feeding therapy with children diagnosed with autism
- Conduct speech and language evaluations and design treatment plans including appropriate and measurable goals
- Meets with clients’ parents to discuss evaluation results, current and future speech and language programming, and address any parent questions or concerns
- Participates in treatment team meetings to ensure all services are integrated
- Supervises Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants, providing support, training, and coaching
- Licensed CCC-SLP required
- Experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the pediatrics field or documented field experience in a pediatric setting
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient, and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.