- Education Masters
- Clinical License Status Licensed
- Location San Diego, CA
- Number of Openings 2
- Compensation $50,000-$70,000 annually
Position Title: Therapist (LSW, LPCC or MFTC)
Location: San Diego, CA
Number of Openings: 2
Job Type: Full-time Employee (FTE)
Hours: Monday through Friday, limited to no evening or weekend hours
Compensation & Perks: Compensation includes…
- Receive on-the-job training and supervision from clinical leadership.
- Paid Time Off, including all major holidays
- Salary is $50,000 – $70,000 annually
Our client is a leading, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized mental health treatment with locations in a growing network of communities nationwide. They offer evidence-based treatment for adults, children, and adolescents with depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction, obsessive-compulsive and anxiety disorders, and Trauma (PTSD).
You will have the unique opportunity to expand your clinical experience in a broad range of mental health areas, as well as, join a nationally recognized team of mental health experts and quickly grow your skills as a specialist in cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, team-based environment to develop plans of care, including implementing goals and interventions.
- Provide evidence-based treatment in individual, family, and group settings.
- Make a lasting impact by supporting patients in rising above their challenges with mental illness and stigma.
- Work in a partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient clinic, mostly daytime Monday through Friday, with limited to no evening hours.
- Enjoy being off all major holidays.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field of study
- Current California LSW, LPCC or MFTC license in good standing with the state
- Experience working in a behavioral health clinical setting
- Open to someone finishing a graduate program, earning hours toward licensure
To apply, please send an email referencing the job title and include a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Empowered Partnerships, LLC is an agency that is 100% dedicated to recruiting and staffing in the Mental and Behavioral Health industry across the United States. We have a strong passion for the mental health industry, and we love hearing people’s hopes and dreams where we can help them achieve their career goals. We have a clear passion for mental health issues and are active in bringing awareness and advocacy to mental health needs.
We look for those who aim to provide quality care in a Behavioral Health & Mental Health environment. We look for you to be accountable for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, the patient and their families to identify and meet the physical, and emotional needs of the patient.
Move your career in a positive direction to provide mental health support to your community. Start challenging your career today and apply now.