#MHAB2016 Schedule of Events
The 1st Annual Mental Health Art Benefit is just over a week away, and Empowered Partnerships is very grateful to the wonderful organizations and individuals who have donated the space, art, food and their time to help make this event great!
Sponsored by Jefferson Center for Mental Health, Empowered Partnerships is excited to have a packed evening full of beautiful art, and great food all for a phenomenal cause.
1st Annual Mental Health Art Benefit
Schedule of Events
- 6:00pm – Doors Open, and the Art Auction Begins!
- 6:30pm – Linda Rinehart will be speaking about the Quality of Mental Healthcare in Colorado. We are honored to have her donate her time and knowledge!
- 6pm – 8:30pm: Art Auction is live! All ticket holders can bid on their favorite works from the link sent to them when they purchase the tickets. In addition, each piece will have a link available directly to bid on that specific item.
- Thank you to the Mental Health Center of Denver’s 2Succeed Program for Donating so much work!
- Thank you to AspenPointe’s Creative Expressions Art Therapy Program for donating so much art!
- Thank you to Adam Stewart for donating one of his original pieces!
- Thank you to Dr. & Mrs. Alain & Kathleen Ranwez for donating a piece from their private collection!
- Thank you to Valerie Montgomery for donating her beautiful Poetry and Art book!
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm: LAST CHANCE TO BID!
- 9:00pm: Auction Closes, all winners of items will be notified via text and pick up of items will be coordinated once the winners have paid.
We hope you can make it to this great event! Don’t forget to purchase your ticket today!