NEW FT Licensed Clinicians (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PSYD)
TITLE: Licensed Clinicians
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
# POSITION(S): 2
TYPE: Full-time, Employee
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (40-Hours/Week)
COMPENSATION: Competitive Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits + 120Hours Vacation + Outstanding State & Federal Student Loan Repayment Programs + Wellness Perks + Incentives + Lots of Opportunity for Advancement + Etc.
***Access to Federal & State Student Loan Repayment Programs! ***
JOB SUMMARY: This person works with individuals and their families in various settings, including one or more of the following: outpatient, home, or community-based environments.
- Actively participates with a multi-disciplinary team, to effectively meet the clinical needs of the clients
- Provides individual, group and/or family psychotherapy to mental health and substance abusing clientele and performs professional interpretation and analysis of clinical data and assessments to formulate a service plan, a comprehensive summary of care, treatment and diagnosis.
- Responsible for navigating the treatment needs of the client, referring to internal and external resources as appropriate; aligning care outcomes and involves family or other caretakers in all aspects of client care, when appropriate.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT)
- Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist) in good standing in the state of Colorado
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients
- Possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the input and output of client information, using electronic record
- Experience working therapeutically with specified population
- Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic approaches
- Experience working in a team environment
Our client offers competitive compensation for employees, including: Competitive Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits + 120Hours Vacation + Outstanding State & Federal Student Loan Repayment Programs + Wellness Perks + Incentives + Lots of Opportunity for Advancement + Etc.