We are looking for 2 Licensed Clinicians in Colorado Springs! FT and PT opportunities available! TOP Compensation & access to State AND Federal Student Loan Repayment programs!
TITLE: Licensed Clinician
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
# POSITION(S): 2
TYPE: Full-time, Employee
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (40-Hours/Week)
COMPENSATION: ***TOP NOTCH COMPENSATION*** Competitive Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits + 120Hours Vacation + Outstanding State & Federal Student Loan Repayment Programs + Wellness Perks + Incentives + Lots of Opportunity for Advancement + Etc.
***TOP TIER for Student Loan Repayment Programs! ***
Our client in Colorado Springs is expanding! We are looking for Licensed Clinician to serve the Colorado Springs community!
This person works with individuals and their families in various settings, including one or more of the following: outpatient, home, or community-based environments.
- Actively participates with a multi-disciplinary team, to effectively meet the clinical needs of the clients
- Provides individual, group and/or family psychotherapy to mental health and substance abusing clientele and performs professional interpretation and analysis of clinical data and assessments to formulate a service plan, a comprehensive summary of care, treatment and diagnosis.
- Responsible for navigating the treatment needs of the client, referring to internal and external resources as appropriate; aligning care outcomes and involves family or other caretakers in all aspects of client care, when appropriate.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT)
- Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist) in good standing in the state of Colorado
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients
- Possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the input and output of client information, using electronic record
- Experience working therapeutically with specified population
- Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic approaches
- Experience working in a team environment
Our client offers competitive compensation for employees, including: Competitive Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits + 120Hours Vacation + Outstanding State & Federal Student Loan Repayment Programs + Wellness Perks + Incentives + Lots of Opportunity for Advancement + Etc.