TITLE: Licensed Clinician (TBI – Traumatic Brain Injuries)
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
STATUS: Full-time, Direct Employee
# OPENINGS: 1
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Annual Base Salary ( VERY, VERY FLEXIBLE – Dependent upon qualifications and experience level, starting $50,000 annually+)
- Outstanding Insurance Benefits package
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Retirement planning
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Incentives
- Educational Assistance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- PLUS, MORE Coming in January 2017 – BRAND NEW Access to the TOP TIER State & Federal Student Loan Repayment Programs (paying out between $50K-$90K/Year!!!)
This licensed professional will provide counseling in group and individual format appropriate to clinical populations served. Responsible for conducting assessments of clients’ mental health and cognitive functioning, as well as, develops appropriate treatment plan. This person will work as part of an interdisciplinary team and promotes professional working relationships with both internal and external customers. In addition to adhering to and supporting all organizational policies and procedures and standards.
We are looking for someone who supports teamwork and a positive cultural environment!
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling. Licensed in the state of Colorado as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D., or PsyD.
- Experience and training in Neuropsychology, Substance Abuse treatment, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention are a plus.
- Experience with Severe and Persistent Mental Illnesses and AXIS II disorders required. DBT Skills Training a plus.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the DSM-IV TR/ICD-9.
- Must have a current Colorado Driver’s License and driving record must be in compliance with Company policy. Must maintain current automobile insurance.
- Conducts psychosocial, behavioral and neuropsychological assessments of program participants and writes professional reports.
- Evaluates the needs of each participant and writes a treatment plan appropriate to clients’ goals and level of functioning, mental health or cognitive status, and care needs.
- Addresses and supports cultural practices, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with the planned course of treatment.
- Maintains accurate records of all services rendered to residents including progress notes.
- Participates in daily IDT meetings and weekly I & A meetings. Has information prepared for the meetings and shares information with team members.
- Coordinates on-going training programs for personnel upon request.
- Effectively work in a team management setting with the other members of the management and interdisciplinary team and assists in performance improvement programs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Adheres to all Policies and Procedures, Safety Policies and Procedures and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Keeps supervisor informed of all events which occur. Advises supervisor as to basis of contracting services provided. Provides supervisor with data involving participants and health service areas.
- Completes all documentation in a professional manner within time limits specified by the agency.
- Reports any breaches of ethical treatment of program participants to supervisor.
- Responsible for continuing education in assessment and treatment methods, products, trends, etc. and communicates this information to staff members.
- Ability to write treatment plans, progress notes, assessment reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before residents, resident’s family, other employees of the organization and the community-at-large.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- Maintains courteous, helpful and professional behavior on the job. Will support the success of the entire team by promoting a collaborative work environment.
- Consistently contributes to problem-solving and cooperates with identified resolutions.
- Must demonstrate regular attendance and punctuality.
- Brings issues and process improvement ideas to the attention of the Supervisor.
- Maintains verbal and written skills required for the position.
- Attends meetings and participates in committees as required.
- Completes annual trainings as required.
- Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy.
- Ensure discretion with confidential information.
- Demonstrates appropriate level of time management in support of co-workers and the entire team.
***Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening and criminal background check. ***