[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]
We have an open opportunity for a Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse Therapist. We are looking for a Licensed Clinician (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) for 3-5 years minimum with heavy therapy experience in drug and alcohol treatment! #psychops
TITLE: Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse Therapist
LOCATION: Denver, CO
# OPENINGS: 1
COMPENSATION: The compensation package includes…
- $44,000-$63,000 Base Salary Compensation (based on overall qualifications)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Covered Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement with Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Multiple Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
- Relocation Assistance Offered
The therapist has crucial role responsible for providing safety, supervision, organization and follow-through in all domains related to efficient and effective treatment services provided and business functioning. The Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse Therapist provides individual and group psychotherapy, as well as, family and couples therapy as needed. This person will carry a caseload of 6 – 9 clients and run 3 groups per week.
Our client provides a comprehensive, holistic model of care to adults. In addition to the best of traditional and cutting-edge therapeutic approaches, they offer art therapy, nutritional therapy, and functional medicine. Our client prides themselves on having a close-knit, highly skilled clinical team and dedicated floor staff, and our caring and effective treatment program inspires many clients to find healing and success.
- REQUIRED: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Human Services or related field
- REQUIRED: Active Mental Health Licensure in Colorado (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) for 3-5 years minimum
- REQUIRED: Experience and proficiency with drug and alcohol treatment
- REQUIRED: Experience in a therapy-heavy environment
- Responsibility for treatment, case management, collateral contacts, behavioral contracts, treatment plan updates, documentation, frequency of sessions and UA/BA.
- Facilitate process groups, psycho-education, individual therapy, and family education/therapy services.
- Participate in the admission process: initial ASAM assessment, treatment planning, coordination of care, transmission of case information to appropriate staff, i.e. nursing, BHT, Director(s).
- Participation in multidisciplinary meetings and clinical client staffing. Follow through with nursing/medical to maintain awareness of client’s medications/conditions/referral appointments.
- Assist clients to plan and navigate milieu activities based on level of care and transition to lower levels of care and greater autonomy during course of treatment.
- Address any issues with urine testing/breathalyzer testing, including documentation, treatment plan revisions, documented medical necessity for on-going testing, possible discharge, etc.
- Accurate and thorough discharge planning promoting continuity of appropriate care. Discharge summary must document follow-up appointments within 7 days of discharge with provider name/contact number and time/date of appointment.
- Participation in group and individual supervision, quality Improvement Committees.
[button size=” style=” text=’Apply Now’ icon=” icon_color=” link=’https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/ef4bd14e’ target=’_blank’ color=” hover_color=” border_color=” hover_border_color=” background_color=” hover_background_color=” font_style=” font_weight=” text_align=’center’ margin=”]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][button target=”_blank” hover_type=”default” text=”Apply Now” link=”https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/a82db2a9″][vc_separator type=”normal”][vc_column_text]
Empowered Partnerships LLC, RPO Recruitment Firm 100% Dedicated to Mental & Behavioral Health