Opportunity awaits in Estes Park!
Mental Health Therapist Position: We are looking for a clinically licensed (LPC, LCSW or LMFT) professional or someone actively in process of receiving an LPC, LCSW or LMFT with at least 2-3 years experience providing individual therapy. We will relocate the right person for this role!
TITLE: Mental Health Therapist (Licensed or within 6-Months of Licensure)
LOCATION: Estes Park, CO (RELOCATE: Requires Immediate Relocation to Estes Park)
# OPENINGS: 1
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM (No Weekends!)
COMPENSATION: The compensation package includes…
- $45,000-$62,000 Base Salary Compensation (open to negotiation, dependent upon overall education, credentials and experience)
- Outstanding Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits!!!
- 16 Days Paid Time Off (PTO) to start + 10 Paid Holidays = 26 PTO 1st Year
- Covered Life Insurance
- Retirement with Matching %
- Multiple Excellent Opportunities for Advancement
- Relocation Assistance Offered
The Mental Health Therapist provides on-going individual and some family or group therapy to patients. This person develops and monitors service plans, monitors treatment progress, documents interactions and maintains clinical records and other reporting data for consumers/clients with mild to severe mental illness, disorders and or disabilities.
- REQUIRED: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Human Services field from accredited College or University
- REQUIRED: Active Mental Health Licensure in Colorado (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) OR actively in the process of gaining clinical licensure (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT) within the next 6 months in the state of Colorado
- Provide/facilitate a wide variety of individual therapeutic activities
- Assist consumers in improving their well-being and quality of life consumers by training in behavioral skills; educate consumers to make informed choices; develop clients coping skills; help consumers to problem solve and negotiate tasks of daily living
- Document treatment plans, progress reports, group notes, individual notes, case management notes, letters, faxes and phone calls. Follow proper protocol for documentation as set forth by Quality Assurance and to third party payor’s requirements.
- Maintain close and cooperative relationships with community agencies and other public agencies in carrying out treatment/service plans.
[button size=” style=” text=’Apply Now’ icon=” icon_color=” link=’https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/a82db2a9′ target=’_blank’ color=” hover_color=” border_color=” hover_border_color=” background_color=” hover_background_color=” font_style=” font_weight=” text_align=’center’ margin=”]