Outstanding Talent Acquisition Specialist Opportunity in Denver
TITLE: Talent Acquisition Specialist
LOCATION: Denver, CO
TERM: Direct Employee
SCHEDULE: 8am-5pm (40 hours per week)
COMPENSATION: $45,000 Annually
We are looking for a professional and skillful Recruiter to join our HR team!
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, our client is pioneering a new era of preventive and personalized medicine. By combining efforts in comprehensive care, academic education and ground-breaking research, they are able to develop treatments that help patients live more productive lives.
This person will be responsible for positively delivering on all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, and creative recruiting ideas. This position will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. This includes elements of employment branding, outreach, networking, diversity sourcing and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for the organization.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop and execute strategic recruiting plans.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements. Conduct behavioral based prescreening interviews. Assist in interviewing and selecting employees’ onsite as needed or requested by hiring manager.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Post and advertise positions to appropriate Internet sources. Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting. Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Coordinate and Implement College Recruiting Initiatives. Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition. Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting. Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Locate and document best practices for identifying top talent.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees. Create contacts within industry. Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings. Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the institution, both internally and externally.
- Data enter and maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Run applicable reports as required by HR Director.
- Coordinate all pre-employment processes, including but not limited to, reference checks, offer letters, background checks, and new hire paperwork and on boarding.
- May assist with New Employee Orientation, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or other related field is required
- Minimum of three (3) years related Human Resource or recruitment experience required
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships, strong account management skills and excellent communication ability
- Prior experience focusing on finding the best talent possible
- Ability to see how potential candidates will fit into our organization and the value they will bring
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to function as a strong consultant for business partners
- High sense of urgency
- Strong internet and PC Skills, (Word and Excel required)
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws relating to Human Resources
- Healthcare experience not required but preferred